Make $15 to $40 per Planner or Journal
in This Super-Hot Publishing Niche
This Has The Potential To Be Even More Lucrative than Amazon Kindle…
For more than two decades, people have been asking a very important question: “Digital Planners or Paper Planners?“
In the very early days of the Internet, people would answer “everything is going digital.”
However, early software developers made the mistake of trying to develop proprietary, desktop applications for MacIntosh and Windows computers.
By the mid-2000’s, everybody finally agreed on an answer to the question about planners – “Paper.” It wasn’t that people were not yet ready to give up paper. The problem was that companies were doing a terrible job of creating digital planners that people actually wanted to use.
So from 2005 to about 2018, consumers were more interested in buying paper planners, instead of digital planners. Until this point in time, most people agreed there was no future for digital planners.
2018 was the turning point for most consumers…
The breakthrough came when software developers started creating mobile apps to use on cellphones, tablets, and other mobile devices: “Goodnotes” and “Notability” for the iPad and iPhone, and “Xodo” for Android and Microsoft Windows.
Fortunately, the app developers realized they should focus on delivering the kind of functionality consumers want:
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Use a Digital Pen
- Use a Fingertip
- Use a Keyboard
- Use Voice-Recognition
- Sync with Other Apps
- Sync Data with the Cloud
Why are Digital Planners becoming so popular?
- They are portable. No more lugging around multiple journals and planners.
- They are affordable. Instead of buying multiple planners, you buy one and just add in pages and graphics as you need them.
- They are fully editable. No more scratching out an entry, which makes a mess. You just edit the entry.
- They are eco-friendly. You no longer need reams of paper for your planner. It is all stored on your smart device.
- They are customizable. You can add pages, graphics, stickers etc. to make it unique to you.
- They are shareable. You can share pages with friends and business associates or social media accounts.
- They are fun. You can create a planner or journal entirely unique for yourself.
|What does this mean for you?|
You can take your existing skills for creating journals and planners for Amazon KDP and the Printables Low Content Book market and open up a brand new market for yourself.
You will earn more money per book than you do on Amazon. Why?
- Because you don’t have to pay Amazon a big chunk of your profit.
- If you are selling it off your own website, then you have no transaction fees.
- If you use a site like Etsy, you pay 20c per listing and a small percentage per transaction.
- People are used to paying top dollar for a well designed digital planner.
- Prices range between $20 and $40 per planner.
- Once you have created it and uploaded the digital files, you never have to think about it again.
- Buyers will simply send you the money, and then download their files.
|Take a look at some of these best-selling digital planners on Etsy|
Get Into this Super Hot Niche Right Now
Start Creating Digital Planners instantly with our EASY training
Using PowerPoint or a Similar Application
Here is what you get in your member’s dashboard:
- Full video training on creating digital planners, covers, stickers etc.
- Video training on setting up an Etsy store and loading your planners
- A pre-made PLR digital Composition book with tabs hyperlinked
- 6 Done For You Digital Covers
- A set of png tabs
- 21 Common Shapes used in Digital Planners
- Your Etsy Store PDF Training
Instant Access to Member’s Area
Create Digital Planners for Tablets and Cell Phones with PowerPoint and Sell to Passionate Consumers of Digital Planning Products
Q: Why is there a No Refund Policy?
A: We are providing you with PLR and Commercial Use planners and graphic resources which you can use to create and edit new planners.
Q: Is there an upsell?
A: Yes, there are three. However all the training is included in the purchase above. The upsells contain additional PLR planners and Commercial Use graphic resources.
OTO1: Starter Pack Resources ($17.95) A premade 2021 PowerPoint planner and matching graphic resources (stickers, tabs, covers, shapes etc.)
OTO2: Gold Pack Resources ($67.00) Five additional pre-made PowerPoint planners and over 500 graphic resources (stickers, tabs, covers, shapes etc.) Includes a Photoshop Smart Object Realist Cover Creator and a PowerPoint Cover Creator Template.
OTO3: Monthly or Annual Membership ($24.95 / $249.00) Monthly delivery of a pre-made planner and additional themed graphic resources.
Q: What format do customers get their files in?
A: When you are done creating and editing your planner in PowerPoint, you will save the file as a PDF. The customer will then import that pdf into the application of their choice.
Q: Can customers use these digital planners on a desktop computer?
A: Yes they can, if they have the relevant application loaded on their pc.
Q: Do I have to create an app for this?
A: No you don’t. There are already apps available. See the list of apps in your training download.
Q: Can I sell these books on Amazon KDP?
A: No you can’t. Amazon does not accept digital download products, with the exception of Kindle ebooks.
Q: I am concerned about the amount of competition.
A: Please read this article: Don’t Let Your Misconceptions About Competition Drag Your Publishing Business Down
Q: Do I have to use PowerPoint to edit the files?
A: No, you can use Keynote or Google Slides as well.
Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Please email Diana using the Contact form.